Friday, April 11, 2014

Welcome to my new blog! Having recently injuring my back and diagnosed with hip bursitis that just won't heal, I am sitting and knitting quite a bit more. I've crocheted since I was a little girl and was taught to knit by my mother as an adult. As a form of therapy and to help deal with the pain, I started a knitting journal and decided to reach out to fellow knitters as I truly believe we are all helpful, kind and always wanting to share information. I have never met a knitter I didn't like!!

I will try to share projects that I'm currently working on as well as sharing my yarn ideas, purchases, stash usage, etc... I'll do my best to share and would love to hear comments and suggestions from you as well!

My other contact info--

Ravelry ID:  knitters-grace
Twitter ID:  knittersgrace
Instagram: knittersgrace

Be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment